As the Sr. Team Administrator, you will be expected to provide clerical, analytical, and administrative support for Chick-fil-A Supply leaders and directly report to the Distribution Center General Manager in Hutchins, Texas. You will have the opportunity to support innovation as Chick-fil-A Supply explores uncharted territory in the food service industry by facilitating job progress and managing critical data, while also setting up meetings and making travel arrangements for key leaders. As the Sr. Team Administrator, you extend a sense of care to customers and colleagues alike by navigating all situations with honor, dignity, and respect.
About Chick-fil-A Supply
Chick-fil-A Supply, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Chick-fil-A, Inc., is an innovative distribution service provider focused on understanding and meeting the unique needs of Chick-fil-A® restaurants. Chick-fil-A Supply ensures restaurants have the food and products they need through a seamless delivery experience that extends the Chick-fil-A culture of care. For more information, visit cfa-supply.com.
· Associate's Degree
· 2+ years of experience in a prior administrative assistant role
· Expert manager of time
· A skilled communicator, comfortable with leaders within the organization as you are with suppliers, Restaurant Operators, and other business partners.
· A quick & versatile learner who is open to change, analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments to find solutions, enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks, and quickly grasps the essence and underlying structure of anything.
· A customer-focused relationship builder who can earn the trust and respect of internal and external customers and leverage their information to find ways to improve products and services.
· Committed without compromise to food safety for customers and a safe workplace for team members.
· Inspired to uphold Chick-fil-A values and act with integrity
· A driver of results who can be counted on to not only meet by exceed goals and push others to do the same
· A problem solver who can identify hidden problems, looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at the
· A servant leader who puts others before themselves, corrects mistakes with authenticity and respects all viewpoints.
· Savvy with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Access, PowerPoint) to produce documents and presentations on a deadline
· Ability to plan and organize deliverables and set priorities while managing some competing/conflicting deadlines.
· Demonstrated ability to adapt to change and respond to difficult and challenging situations in a professional manner
· Exceptional attention to detail and organization
· High degree of initiative and urgency
· 5+ years of experience in a prior administrative assistant role