A wholly owned subsidiary of Chick-fil-A, Inc., Chick-fil-A Supply is a distribution service provider focused entirely on serving the unique needs of Chick-fil-A® restaurants. Due to steady, year-over-year sales and volume growth, combined with the complexity in our Restaurants, Chick-fil-A believes it’s best able to serve current and future Restaurant needs through distribution innovation that extends the Chick-fil-A culture of care to those it serves, as well as those it employs. This new subsidiary is in the early stages of development and is a dynamic, fast-paced work environment focused on launching this new service to Restaurants across the nation.
As a Restaurant Services Supervisor, you will lead a team of Customer Service Representatives and Specialist(s) dedicated to delivering exceptional service for Chick-fil-A® Operators and their team members. In this role, you will be responsible for the team’s achievement of critical key performance indicators (KPIs). The Supervisor will motivate the team to achieve and maintain a high level of service to Owner/Operators and their teams, assist with issue and process resolution, and drive innovation contributing to the growth of Restaurant Services’ processes and technology. This position is located in Atlanta, GA.
Publish KPIs; conduct timely and constructive performance evaluations according to plan
Required Business Qualifications:
· 2-4 years’ experience in customer service leadership
· Have experience with a CRM system
· Ability to work a flexible schedule including holidays and rotating weekends
· Strong relationship building skills and exceptional ability to communicate effectively across a range of stakeholders including Restaurant Operators and Distribution Center management
· Demonstrated ability to adapt to change and respond to difficult and challenging situations in a professional manner
· Proven record of working independently with little oversight; ability to prioritize tasks and workload
· Exceptional attention to detail and organization
· High degree of initiative and urgency
· Proactive and solutions-oriented problem solver
As the Restaurant Services Supervisor, you are also:
• A skilled communicator across all levels of an organization, with both teammates and suppliers.
• A quick & versatile learner who is open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; and quickly grasps the essence and underlying structure of anything.
• A customer-focused relationship builder who can earn the trust and respect of internal and external customers and leverage their information to find ways to improve products and services.
• Committed without compromise to food safety for customers and a safe workplace for colleagues.
• Inspired to uphold Chick-fil-A values and act with integrity.
• A driver of results who can be counted on to not only meet but exceed goals and push others to do the same.
• A problem solver who can identify hidden problems, looks beyond the obvious and doesn't stop at the first answer.
• A servant leader who puts others before themselves, corrects mistakes with authenticity and respects all viewpoints.