Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
As a navigator, you will be responsible for supporting and partnering with drivers at the Chick-fil-A Supply Distribution Center in Mebane, NC to provide excellent delivery service to restaurants. You will help with unloading the truck, delivering and organizing food, navigation to each destination, completing delivery logs and sharing opportunities for process improvement. As a navigator, you will be a crucial part of a team innovating ways to better serve Chick-fil-A® restaurants and Operators. You will report to the transportation supervisor and collaborate with the transportation team to provide the driver with up-to-date route, schedule and delivery instructions. As the navigator, you will have the opportunity to help drive continued innovation at an operation like no other in the food service industry.
Learn more about us!
Chick-fil-A Supply is a distribution service provider focused entirely on serving the unique needs of Chick-fil-A® restaurants. We are in the early stages of development and is a dynamic, fast-paced work environment focused on launching this new service to Restaurants across the nation and we’re looking for the best Team Members in our industry! Click here to learn more about Chick-fil-A Supply!
- 4 -5 Day Workweek (40-45 hours/week)
- The schedule will be assigned according to business needs, and flexibility is needed during weekends, holidays, and rotating shift.
Benefits: By coming to be part of our CFA Supply Family you will get:
- Food and Drinks Provided: Free lunch, snacks and drinks as part of your workday!
- Generous Paid Time Off:
- PTO: Accrue up to 3 weeks of PTO your first year with immediate access to 40 hours upon hire
- Wellness: 16 Hours per year
- Holiday Pay: 8 Days per year
- Health Insurance Options: A variety of health insurance options, including a no premium health insurance for individuals, and a low-cost premium health insurance for family plans
- Retirement: 401K with 5% match for eligible employees
- Additional Benefits: To help you thrive in all areas of life, including emotional, social, physical, financial, and spiritually!
Chick-fil-A Supply®, a wholly owned subsidiary of Chick-fil-A, Inc., is an innovative distribution service provider focused on understanding and meeting the unique needs of Chick-fil-A restaurants. Chick-fil-A Supply® ensures restaurants have the food and products they need through a seamless delivery experience that extends the Chick-fil-A culture of care. For more information, visit cfa-supply.com.
As a Chick-fil-A Supply Driver, you will accurately and safely deliver products to Chick-fil-A® restaurants in a timely manner. You are a safe, professional driver who follows all company policies and laws and regulations regarding commercial drivers. In this role, based at the Distribution Center in Mebane, NC, you will help support continued innovation at an operation like no other in the food service industry.
We offer a competitve compensation package with a starting rate of $75,000+/year.